The e-Learning site www.idhealtheducation.edu.au is an interactive education resource for everyone with an interest in intellectual disability mental health. This site is the result of a collaboration between the Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry, the NSW Department of Family and Community Services (Ageing, Disability and Home Care), and the NSW Ministry of Health.
Please visit our YouTube channel for a complete list of our video clips.
Click the links below to see video clips from various events.
- Cardiometabolic Framework Launch on July 22, 2016
- Intellectual Disability Mental Health Core Competency Framework Launch on March 30, 2016
3DN related media
- ABC 7:30 Report: Disability advocates concerned about COVID lockdown lifting on October 12, 2021
- ABC PM: Disability Royal Commission urges COVID re-opening delay until all offered vaccine on September 27, 2021
- ABC AM: Disability Royal Commission resumes on September 22, 2020
- ABC The World Today: Disability groups voice concerns over impact of coronavirus on healthcare on March 27, 2020
- ABC AM: Medicos dismissing concerns of intellectually disabled people on December 3, 2019
- ABC AM: Landmark action on health inequalities for people with intellectual disability on October 12, 2019
- SBS News: Calls for a national strategy to address alarming autism mortality rates on February 26, 2019
- ABC AM: Autistic people are dying twice the rate of the general population on February 26, 2019
- Professor Trollor on Michael McLaren 2GP talking about health inequalities for people with intellectual disability and the need for a royal commission into abuse of people with intellectual disability on May 19, 2017 (from 2:06:34)
- ABC Lateline: Open letter calls for royal commission into treatment of people with disabilities on May 17, 2017
- ABC 7.30 Report features 3DN’s research on deaths in people with intellectual disability on February 8, 2017
- The challenge of co-occurring mental illness and intellectual disability in young people: Adapting care to meet the needs
Click the links below to view a list of our presentations for that year. For presentations prior to 2013, please contact us.