Please visit our YouTube channel for a complete list of our video clips.
Click the links below to see video clips from various events.
- Cardiometabolic Framework Launch on July 22, 2016
- Intellectual Disability Mental Health Core Competency Framework Launch on March 30, 2016
3DN related media
- Podcast: Mental illness in adults with intellectual disability; Psych Matters, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists RANZCP; Podcast; February 2022; (O’Connor, Trollor, Frankiln, Bennett, Bathgate, Hind, Eagleson)
- ABC 7:30 Report: Disability advocates concerned about COVID lockdown lifting on October 12, 2021
- ABC PM: Disability Royal Commission urges COVID re-opening delay until all offered vaccine on September 27, 2021
- ABC AM: Disability Royal Commission resumes on September 22, 2020
- ABC The World Today: Disability groups voice concerns over impact of coronavirus on healthcare on March 27, 2020
- ABC AM: Medicos dismissing concerns of intellectually disabled people on December 3, 2019
- ABC AM: Landmark action on health inequalities for people with intellectual disability on October 12, 2019
- SBS News: Calls for a national strategy to address alarming autism mortality rates on February 26, 2019
- ABC AM: Autistic people are dying twice the rate of the general population on February 26, 2019
- UNSW Sydney Psychiatry and Mental Health - Academic Forum - September 2022
- The challenge of co-occurring mental illness and intellectual disability in young people: Adapting care to meet the needs
Click the links below to view a list of our presentations for that year. For presentations prior to 2013, please contact us.