3DN is privileged to have led the development of five new e-learning resources for the Mental Health Supports in Specialist Schools initiative of the Victorian Department of Education and Training. We are proud to have been able to offer our expertise to support specialist and mainstream schools and their students in Victoria.
The modules cover the following topics:
- About Developmental Disability
- About Mental Health in Children and Young People
- About Mental Ill-Health and Intellectual Disability
- About Mental Ill-Health and Autism
- Promoting Student Voice and Agency in Managing Disability and Mental Health
The modules are currently available to Mental Health Practitioners within the Victorian Department of Education and Training, through their resources hub.
To read more about the Mental Health Supports in Specialist School initiative, please see: https://www.education.vic.gov.au/school/teachers/health/mentalhealth/Pages/mental-health-practitioners-secondary.aspx